Prista Emulsol AB
Description and Application
Prista® Emulsol AB is high quality mineral oil based metalworking fluid that when mixed with water forms milky emulsions. It is formulated from highly refined base stocks of paraffinic-naphthenic type and an additive package ensuring very good lubricity and emulsion stability and resistance to bacterial growth, and excellent protection of working tools and machined parts against corrosion and wear.
Prista® Emulsol AB is biostable metalworking fluid which is used as 5% oil-in-water emulsion in various ferrous metal removing and forming operations, such as: turning, milling, drilling, grinding, tapping and threading, broaching and gear-cutting. It can also be used for non-ferrous metals machining but at certain conditions.
• Ensure optimum cooling and lubrication of the cutting tools
• Better corrosion protection than the conventional mineral cutting fluid
• Ensures long emulsion life by protecting the lubrication system from bacterial and fungi growth
• Forms stable emulsions with wide range of water hardness
• Free from chlorine, nitrites, phenols and secondary amines