Information about the changes regarding personal data
The implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) will enter into force on May 25, 2018. The Regulation's purpose is to enable natural persons to exercise more effective control over how their personal data is processed. As a data administrator, Prista Oil Holding EAD /the Company/ aims to provide an adequate level of protection of its clients' and partners' data by processing it only by permitted by law means and for legitimate purposes:
• to fulfill the Company's obligations under their contract with you
• to provide information based on your explicit consent
• whenever one of the other conditions, set out in Article 6 (1) of the Regulation, is in place.
When processing your personal data, Prista Oil Holding EAD strives to apply the highest security standards (meeting the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001), to share the date with state bodies only (within their authority) and with their subcontractors, having good reputation.
To provide individuals with more effective control over their data, the Regulation gives them a number of rights, including:
• right of access and information, right of rectification, right "to be forgotten'', right to limit the processing, right to data portability, right to object to automated decision-making and the right to withdraw given consents for processing.
• the terms under which these rights may be exercised are set up in Art. 7 (3) and Chapter III (Articles 12 to 23) of the Regulation, as well as in the Company's internal documents on personal data protection.
Starting from the first quarter of 2018, Prista Oil Holding EAD has a DPO appointed whom you can contact at email@example.com or by post: 46 Treti Mart Blvd, Ruse 7012, Bulgaria if any questions regarding the exercise of the rights for the protection of your personal data.
Your rights are our responsibility!