DELO SYN-GEAR XS SAE 75W-140
Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is a premium performance fully synthetic automotive gear oil formulated for use in heavy-duty driven axles and differentials in passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
• Designed to offer long drain capabilities, reducing service maintenance and downtime
• Helps provide improved fuel economy particularly when used in Scania axle gears
• High performance EP additives promote protection against scuffing and wear, under low speed/high torque and shock conditions
• Reliable low temperature fluidity assists rapid lubricant circulation and system protection during cold-starts
• High VI formulation aids effective high temperature viscosity retention, lubrication performance and system protection
• Robust oxidation stability assists in-service oil thickening resistance, keeping components clean and free from harmful deposits
• Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is suitable for use in API GL‑5 applications that require a high-viscosity product. It is approved against Scania STO 2:0 A, which is a Scania axle oil requirement that gives high fuel efficiency and extended drain interval. It may also be used in Scania transmissions when the ambient temperature is between -25°C and +30°C. Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 is also recommended for use in applications that require a lubricant conforming to Ford specification WSL-M2C192-A, such as the differentials of Jaguar cars and Ford Transit vans.
• The friction characteristics of Delo Syn-Gear XS SAE 75W-140 make it generally unsuitable for use in synchronized manual transmissions and transaxles, and it should not be used in these applications unless a GL‑5 fluid is specifically recommended.