DELO 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30
Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is a premium performance synthetic heavy-duty engine oil. It is designed to deliver improved fuel economy and meets the performance requirements of a wide range of latest-generation naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke low-emission diesel engines, legacy diesel power units and gas engines, as well as off-highway and construction service.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practice.
• Designed to optimise fuel economy performance and maintain engine wear protection
• Developed for use in on-road, off-road and construction services, low emissions and older diesel engines, helping reduce inventory costs
• Low viscosity synthetic base oil formulation promotes reliable cold engine starts in sub-zero temperature conditions
• Helps keep piston rings, valves and piston lands clean, offers excellent soot dispersancy and wear control, optimising engine service life
• Promotes low emissions performance and offers extended diesel particulate filter (DPF) life, helping reduce maintenance downtime
• Optimised additive technologies with synthetic base stocks help control oxidation, sludge and thickening, and extend oil drain intervals
• Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is a diesel engine lubricant recommended for four-stroke naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines
• Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is recommended for diesel engines meeting Euro I-V and the newest Euro VI emissions requirements where allowed by the OEM and for use in engines with global after treatment systems. Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 has a universal formulation recommended for both low SAPS (ACEA E6 and E9) and high SAPS performance (ACEA E7 and E4).
• Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is suitable for use in older engines as well as today’s latest low emission designs. It is formulated for high performance with many fuels including low sulphur and ultra-low sulphur diesel fuels, and many bio-fuel formulations. In high sulphur fuels it gives TAN and TBN control equivalent to a high SAPS product.
• Delo 400 XLE HD SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in many gas engines and in off-highway or construction applications operating in conditions when SAE 5W-30 is recommended
Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers, so driver manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if in doubt.