DELO 400 XLE SAE 10W-30
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 is a premium performance semi-synthetic heavy-duty engine oil designed to meet and exceed industry and engine manufactures’ performance standards in on- and off-highway diesel applications.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
• Designed for high performance piston and turbocharger oxidation resistance, promoting extended engine protection and service life
• Advanced detergency and dispersancy additives offer keep-clean component wear and corrosion protection, maximising uptime
• Premium low viscosity SAE 10W-30 and additive system design offers up to 1% fuel consumption improvement over SAE 15W-40 oils
• Backwards compatible with API Oil Service Categories and suitable for naturally aspirated, turbocharged and electronically controlled/low emission engines
• Formulated to provide optimum diesel particulate filter (DPF) life, helping reduce downtime, cleaning and maintenance costs
• Offers improved low temperature cold-start protection with increased flow rate and pumpability versus SAE 15W-40 engine lubricants
• Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 is recommended for a wide range of naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which a ACEA E6, E9, API CK-4 grade and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are required
• Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 is specifically formulated for on-highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions, 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines, and Euro I to Euro VI compliant engines; with SCR, DPF and EGR systems requiring SAE 10W-30 lubricants
• Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 is also recommended for off-highway applications where a SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade is required. It is formulated for newer engines adapted for stringent emission standards in construction, agriculture, marine and mining applications with SCR, DPF and EGR systems. These newer engines generally meet Tier IV (2014) emissions requirements
• Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 is compatible with previous engine models* and previous API Oil Services Categories
Recommendations may differ between engine manufacturers, so driver manuals and/or dealers should be consulted if in doubt.