Prista Lithium LiX EP2
Description and Application
Prista® Lithium LiX EP 2 is manufactured with refined high viscosity petroleum lube base oil, complex lithium soap as thickener and a special additive package.
It is designated for lubrication (centralized and non-centralized) of plain and rolling bearings, gear units and other mechanisms operated under high loads (in the presence of water and salts) and under continuous shock loads.
Prista® Lithium LiX EP 2 suitable for big roller bearings in mining, construction, farm and marine equipment, operating in adverse environments.
The application temperature range of Prista® Lithium LiX EP 2 is from -30°С to +140°С with short periods up to +180°C.
• Very good adhesion properties
• Improved EP properties
• High roll stability and retain its consistency in heavy duty operations
• Not corrosive to non-ferrous metals and steel
• Very good water resistance
• Adequate protection against rust formation
• Wide temperature range of application