Description and Application
The multipurpose antifriction greases Prista® LiMo are manufactured by thickening an appropriate mineral base oil with lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap and the addition of a proper additive package and 3% highly dispersive molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) with particle sizes of 0.65 to 0.75 ?m.
These greases are used in applications calling for adequate protection against high and shock loads for the friction assemblies in construction and mining industries and in agriculture. The applications include: plain and rolling bearings, bearing bushes, roller conveyors, constant velocity joints (CV-joints), springs, heavily loaded chain and gear drives, ets.
The operating temperature range of Prista® LiMo greases is from -20°С to +120°С.
• Very good adhesion properties
• Improved EP properties and extra measure of protection in shock loading situations
• High roll stability and retain their consistency in heavy duty operations
• Not corrosive to non-ferrous metals and steel
• Water washout resistance
• Adequate protection against rust formation